- Add or remove virtual machines automatically.
- When combined with monitoring, the system automatically increases the number of servers to adequately handle and decentralize the load during unexpected peaks in usage.
How to Execute
- Create and set up new virtual machines. After creating the virtual machines , create the LBA and register virtual machines to the LBA.
- Create AutoScale policy during AutoScale setup. AutoScale policy are the rules used to decide the parameters of virtual machine and the number of virtual machines to add or reduce when Autoscaling.
- When configuring monitoring, you must set the alarm threshold to enact AutoScale policy.